Monday 21 July 2014

The Call Of LOVE..!!!

Aloof alone here I stand
with love in my heart.. that has no end,
You made me smile…you made me cry
you made me wonder… you made me ponder.

Time passed.. my love grew
unconditionally drew me toward you,
Each day each night
I wondered what it was 
to be in love with you.

I couldn’t say
I couldn’t accept 
the love that was within,
The feel that i had for you
was far from being revealed.

You were away.. you were far
with someone i didn’t knew,
I cried all night
to gather the strength and
wished that you realise.

You left.. 
I cried,
You came
I rejoiced,
Each day was full of pain
yet the love was not in vain.

You matter to me
more than words can explain
Standing away.. all i could say
i’ll love you with all my might
hoping one day u’ll be mine..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment