Monday 10 April 2017

Travel- A new chapter in the book of experience...!!!

Buenos dias, A very Good morning
Most of the people would be thinking why I am talking in Spanish. Well that's because I am here in Mexico experiencing a new chapter in the book of my life.
I travelled from India to Mexico a week back. Capturing the various sites and making memories here, I realise that Monterrey (the city from where I write now) looks so like Dehradun (my hometown).

These vallies are actually taking away my breath. The sunset is just so beautiful with a few final rays touching the sky covering the peaks.


A new country, a new city, new language and a new experience. Travel is the one of the most important aspect in the learnings of life. Variety of experiences are all added in the book of experience in a single shot. One gets to learn to know and understand people and various cultures. People all across the globe are same, the only thing that varies are the looks, way of living and defiantly the though process (the major thing that marks us different).

All said and done, its just the beginning of this new chapter, any new realisation in this journey will make its way here, till then "Adios" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment