Friday 31 October 2014

It's true... I Crave You...!!!

When I have lots to say but don’t have words to express
When my heart is full of emotions but I am unable to show
When my eyes have lots to convey but none to see in them
Then is the time I crave for you…!!!


When seeing group of people talking and laughing
When checking-in to new places
When sitting in solitude
Then is the time I crave for you…!!!

When the night is at its peak
When the stars are twinkling in the sky
When the peace takes over everything
Then is the time I crave for you...!!!

When my head bows in worship
When my hands fly up in discs
When my eyes capture in them some magnificent views
Then is the time I crave for you…!!!

Day or night
Happy or sad
Close or far
There are always moments when I crave for you..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment