Wednesday 8 October 2014

True Love has NO Ending...!!!

Every love story does not have a happy ending. Some love stories are meant to stay incomplete.

Each one of us have fallen in love, love that we accept or love that we maynot accept. Sometimes we have the courage to say that it was love and sometimes we don’t even understand this amazing feeling and leave it buried deep down in our hearts and never unveil the reality.

I personally never could understand what LOVE has been for me. 

Is the feeling of caring for someone unconditionally a part of love or being jealous seeing that one person with someone else. 
Is it smiling just at the thoughts of that person or is it in grinning stupidly looking at them. 
Is it in praying for them when they are away and always wishing good for that person.
Is it in silently observing them from far away and taking away eyes if you are caught. 
There are this enormous list that confuses me. Well whatever it is.. it is something that surely is beautiful. All the small things that you tend to admire about one person openly or secretly is anyways beautiful. 

It is actually amazing to think how people change when they sense the presence of love around them. Love is always surrounding us but it takes us lots of time to sense and feel it and when we realise it we seem to be lost in the magic it does on us. Things that we never have even thought start happening in our lives. Days and nights seem to be colourful and beauty of everything is beyond what words can describe. 
The true eternal love doesn’t need anything to stay alive. Its meant to be there forever and always. Distance or togetherness doesn’t affect it. It just make it stronger and true love is a strength. 
I believe Love only makes us stronger and more stern. If we have the courage to love someone more than ourself, then there is nothing that cannot be achieved with that courage. Its only a matter of time when people start believing the power of Love. 
And yes, each love story may not have a happy ending but to make it perfect depends only on us. 
LOVE is bliss and people who have been in love will surely agree with me.


It all just reminds me of beautiful song by Boyzone:

You’re the air that I breathe
Girl you’re all that I need
And I wanna thank you, lady
You’re the words that I read
You’re the light that I see
And your love is all that I need

Just like a castle of sand
Girl, I almost let love slip right out of my hands
And just like a flower needs rain
I will stand by your side through the joy and the pain


4 comments:

  1. And just like a flower needs rain, I will stand by your side through the joy and the pain.
    Beautiful lines..!! i cant help but read this blog again and again ...!

    ReplyDelete